Monday, January 29, 2007

Jermaine wants Michael to convert to Islam

What would we do without Reuters? I was just wondering what's on Jermaine Jackson's mind?

LONDON (Reuters) - Jermaine Jackson said on Monday he wants his brother Michael to convert to Islam; and he believes the reclusive superstar has given it serious thought.

"Michael, I feel, needs to become a Muslim because I think it's a great protection for him from all the things that he's been attacked with, which are false," said the former Jackson Five singer who now lives in Bahrain.


Yes, I can see how joining a cult that reveres a man who married a 13-year-old might make sense for somebody with Michael's public relations woes. I hereby second the motion. The umma can have The Gloved One. We'll hold onto his music (especially the earlier stuff) if you don't mind. It's undoubtedly haram anyway.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Blaze said...

It won't work in reality, that's exactly what I consider.
check this foron sale Theyskens Theory | here | i can recommend it

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home